1st photography assignment~
20-1-2010(Shot on 17 Jan)
1st assignment
all in UNIMAS
all in UNIMAS
F2.8 1/15
6.2-18.6 mm
Sunset view in UNIMAS. This photo take in the evening after raining while I'm doing my assignment in my room, I see the view outside the window was very beautiful so i quickly use my camera to shot it down.
Sunset view in UNIMAS. This photo take in the evening after raining while I'm doing my assignment in my room, I see the view outside the window was very beautiful so i quickly use my camera to shot it down.
F2.8 1/100
6.2-18.6 mm
Wall beside UNIMAS lake. This photo is take in the morning while Alisa and I walk around UNIMAS to shotting for the assignment.
Wall beside UNIMAS lake. This photo is take in the morning while Alisa and I walk around UNIMAS to shotting for the assignment.
F2.8 1/640
6.2-18.6 mm
Dog steps on the floor UNIMAS. While we shotting at faculty suddenly the rain fall and this photo is taken after the rain while we going back to BRC.
Dog steps on the floor UNIMAS. While we shotting at faculty suddenly the rain fall and this photo is taken after the rain while we going back to BRC.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home