Paint with Light~
Shot on 7-2-2010

:Happy~happy day^^
13.4sec F11
18-55mm
18-55mm
18.6sec F11
18-55mm
18-55mm

:Arrh~it's thunder! @.@
25.7sec F11
18-55mm
18-55mm
This collection of picture is using the light to draw out the image.
The light that I using is the phone torchlight and I put the transparent colour paper in front of the light so that it got different colour.
I use this idea because I like something that it is funny and i do it like a funny comic so that it can attract people.
The light that I using is the phone torchlight and I put the transparent colour paper in front of the light so that it got different colour.
I use this idea because I like something that it is funny and i do it like a funny comic so that it can attract people.
This collection of picture is really hard to do...1st day try 2 hours fail to do it then the next day I try it many time just can draw out the image and thanks for Alisa help me shoot the photo.
All this picture is take in my hostel when my hostel blackout ,it really help because it's really dark but so hot and so many mosquito! haha~
All this picture is take in my hostel when my hostel blackout ,it really help because it's really dark but so hot and so many mosquito! haha~




2 Comments:
Dear Qian Yi, these images really good. at least include more details on the storyline....how you come out with this idea...and how you do it.
-c.sal-
ok~i will add on later on...thx for the comment^^
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home